Here is what’s new.
- Favorite locations
- Setting to show actual latency instead of signal bars
- Setting to disable TCP socket termination (Windows only)
- Automatic detection of high CPU usage caused by other apps when TCP sockets are terminated
- IKEv2 traffic not counted on MacOS
- NULL DACL vulnerability (CVE-2018–1133)
- “Better” Best Location detection
- Default to AES-256-GCM cipher in OpenVPN
- Windows systray connection status information
- Don’t make HTTP requests when disconnected to reduce strain on the API
- Redact sensitive info from the debug log
Join the newsletter to get the latest updates.