Download Windscribe VPN for Android
The Windscribe VPN app for Android is incredibly easy to use and offers robust online security and privacy. Our open-source solution is free to use with limited bandwidth and provides several security features.
Using Windscribe on your Android device is incredibly easy! Start by downloading the app. Once the installation is complete, launch Windscribe and log in with your Windscribe VPN credentials.
If you're already a Windscribe user, you simply input your login credentials and connect with ease by clicking the "Connect" button. This will create a secure connection to the fastest VPN server available based on your location. That's it! You're now ready to enjoy secure and private internet browsing.
Download Windscribe VPN for Android and Protect Your Online Privacy Starting Right Now!
With Windscribe VPN, your online data is encrypted, ensuring:
- Your Internet Service Provider cannot monitor your online activities.
- Websites you visit will only see the IP address of the Windscribe VPN server you're connected to.
Alternatively, you can choose from a wider range of servers on our Pro plan.
Why Use Windscribe VPN for Android?
Windscribe firewall, sometimes incorrectly called a "kill switch" utilizes native OS APIs to block all connectivity outside of the tunnel.
If your tunnel drops for any reason, the chance of leaks is completely eliminated. This is superior to a reactive "kill switch", which cannot guarantee that your IP will not leak.
Appear as a brand new user, every time you connect.
When you use public Wifi, the operators will usually store your MAC address in some database. This allows them to track you when you return to the same network, or track you across different networks operated by the same company.
Mac spoofing prevents that by allowing you to generate a new MAC address on every single network.
Other Awesome Features
- Automatic Updating
- Self-updating app will make sure you always have the latest and greatest.
- Custom DNS Support
- Optionally use any 3rd party DNS server instead of R.O.B.E.R.T.
- Secure Hotspot
- Experimental Feature: Creates a secure Wifi hotspot so you can share your Windscribe connection with others.
Why Trust Windscribe VPN?
- Insanely Strict no-log policy. Seriously, we don’t even want to know your name. Read more here.
- Freemium, not free. We don’t trust free VPNs and neither should you. That’s why we use a freemium business model, so we can still offer low-budget users basic service without having to rely on selling data for monetization.
- Globetrot with the click of a mouse. Choose your preferred server destination amongst 69 countries (nice) and 134 cities across the world.
Well, obviously we think that it’s Windscribe but there are several things you should consider. For starters, as a general rule, a paid VPN service will always be better than a free one. Many free VPNs offer a free service, but fund it by selling user data. Windscribe on the other hand, is Freemium, meaning we can offer a free-to-use product with limited availability, whose cost is offset by our paying users (who get full server access and unlimited bandwidth.)
Not at all. In fact, in most of the world, it’s not a problem at all. A VPN is a privacy and security tool, and there’s nothing wrong with protecting your data online (you should be doing that anyway)
Not if they aren’t called Windscribe. We don’t trust Free VPNs, that’s why we use a freemium business model. This allows us to offset the cost of free users with pro subscriptions that have increased bandwidth and server locations
Heck yes it does— you can find the Android TV APK on our Downloads page
All Android devices come standard with a built-in VPN capability. However, these VPNs generally don’t use the most modern VPN protocols, require manual setup, and you still need to find or operate a VPN server to connect to
If you want to install Windscribe manually, you can find the Android APK on our Downloads page