Here is what’s new.
- WebSocket stealth protocol support
- Location list sorting methods: Geography, alphabet, latency
- A la carte location support (future feature)
- Static IP + port forwarding support (future feature)
- Custom OpenVPN config support
Put your own OpenVPN configs in the following directory:
- ~/Library/Application\ Support/Windscribe/Windscribe/custom_configs
They will now be available in the Windscribe UI. You can take advantage of all Windscribe client features (firewall, proxy gateway, wifi sharing, etc) with your own OpenVPN server. Or use another VPN provider’s servers if you wish.
- Stuck on login in China
- App prevents graceful Windows shutdown
- App freezes in “Windscribe is shutting down” state
- Bad IKEv2 connection causes client to lock up
- Don’t disable server location on ping test failure